Seth and Jessica's Wedding

On July 5th, my older brother, Seth, married his wonderful girlfriend of 6 years, Jessica. The ceremony was at Millennial Falls in Draper, Utah. The venue was gorgeous, the decorations and cake were perfect, and the food was delicious. Jessica did a fabulous job planning the eventful day, and it was well worth it.
The groomCute flower girlsJessica and her dadThe kiss...
and the newlyweds!

We couldn't be happier to have Jessica as a sister-in-law, although we've considered her a part of the family for a few years now. :) Congrats, Seth and Jessica!!

(And yes, Erin, I stole pictures off your blog. I forgot our camera, so thanks for sharing! :)

Comments

Tom and Heather said…
What a beautiful wedding! Congrats to the newlyweds! I love the tuxes.
Our reception was at Millennial Falls and I LOVE that place! I think she made a great choice.