Time is flying by, just as I always knew it would. But I find myself wishing that Jack would stop growing just so I can enjoy him more as a little newborn. We are in Utah at the moment for a few weeks for Jay's sister's wedding, and Jack's just been smiling away since we've been here. I think he loves his grandma, grandpa, aunts, uncles, and cousins. It's so great for everyone to meet him and I can't wait for the rest of my family to meet him. I just wanted to jot down a few things about Jack at two months old.
- He loves to stare at striped material and anything brown
- He loves being outside.
- He loves to take showers and really likes the water. I think we have a water baby on our hands.
- He is super wiggly, hence the nickname his 3 year old cousin, Hannah, gave him "Wiggly Jack".
- He is very strong. He was holding his head back the first day he was born and hasn't stopped.
- He has to have his arms held down for him to fall asleep because he's so wiggly and he wacks himself in the face and will wake up.
- He loves to eat. The little chubby legs and arms are a definite sign of that.
- He's tough. He's wacked his head on my chin and Jay's collar bone a few times and doesn't even flinch.
- He likes to make faces and is just so cute you want to give him the biggest hugs.
Comments
Jack is adorable!
And Haven still has to have her arms wrapped so she doesn't hit herself in the night :)