Disclaimer: This is a little lengthy. Read at your own risk.
1. What time did you get up this morning? What time did I wake up or what time did I get out of bed? I woke up at 7:15 am and got out of bed at 7:40 am. Good thing it only takes me 15 minutes to get to work.
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I went to Walt Disney Studios last night and watched a preview of a film coming out in February for free. I really liked it and thought it was funny and very entertaining, but I promised not to post anything about it in writing, so I'll let you know what movie it is when they start showing previews. Plus, we got popcorn, soda, and two free movie tickets to any AMC theater. I need to go to these free screenings more often!
4. If you were to get a tattoo (or another one), what would it be? I always thought having a little butterfly on the shoulder or hip would be cute.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Toast and yogurt
6. What is your middle name? Like the rest of my sisters, I don’t have a middle name.
7. What food do you dislike? anything exotic, tomatoes, most seafood.
8. What is your favorite CD? Right now it is the soundtrack to the new 'Pride and Prejudice'.
9. What kind of car do you drive? 1995 Buick LeSabre, or 'the boat' as I like to call it.
10. What is you favorite sandwich? Really anything with meat.
11. What characteristics do you despise? Selfishness and pride.
12. Favorite item of clothing? I love jeans.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? First on the list is
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Anything cute and inexpensive.
15. Where would you like to retire? By the beach.
16. Favorite candy/candy bar? Symphony bar
17. Favorite magazine? Ensign. I don't really read any other magazines.
20. People you expect to answer these same questions? Holly, Heather, and Mom
21. When is your birthday? November 19
22. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
23. Any Pets? Nope. I love animals, but I don't want any for myself or in my house. Ever.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? We got more furniture tonight. One of my co-workers gave us her love seat and chair, so now we actually have places for people to sit when they come over.
25. What mood are you in today? Tired and rushed.
26. What is your favorite flower? Calla Lily
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to and why? This Friday because I get to see my family!
28. What are you listening to right now? AC, the Simpsons, and Jay's laughter.
29. What was the last thing you ate? Ice cream, my favorite.
30. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Karen, the girl we got the couches from.
31. Favorite soft drink? If I had to pick, root beer. But I would much rather drink water than anything else. I love water.
32. Favorite restaurant? Right now, Red Robin.
33. What was your favorite child toy? My bobby doll. I got her for my 1st birthday and kept her int her in the family up until a few years ago. I wish I still had her.
34. Coffee or Tea? I can't even stand the smell, so I really doubt I would like either.
35. What is under your bed? keyboard and keyboard stand.
36. What did you do last night? Watched an awesome movie, played "Dancing With the Stars" on the Wii. It is actually really fun, and I'm getting good.
37. What are you afraid of? Car accidents, falling from heights, physical illness.
38. Salty or Sweet? Both, but I crave sweets more often.
39. How many keys are on your key ring? 6
40. How many years at your current job? 2 years next Friday
41. Favorite day of the week? Friday at 5pm because then the whole weekend is ahead.
42. How many towns have you lived in? 4
43. Do you make friends easily? I would say yes.
44. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes!
Comments