3rd Anniversary

Jay and I decided to play yesterday since our anniversary landed on a Sunday. We took a boat out to Catalina Island and spent the whole day just playing. We ate, shopped, and went snorkeling at the only underwater city park. It was a great day. Here are some pictures.


We ate some yummy ice cream before leaving the island...
I couldn't get enough! (ok, so one was Jay's)
I am so blessed to have such a loving, caring, and fun husband. I love you, Jay!!

Comments

adrienne said…
Happy Anniversary!!
Ines said…
Happy Anniversary you guys! Has it really been 3 years? Wow, time sure flies.
Shannan said…
Happy Anniversary!! What a fun time you had. I totally want to go to Catalina Island some day. Can't wait to see you this week!
Holly said…
YEY! Happy Anniversary! This post is SO cute. It looks like you guys had a great day- and your pictures turned out so cute. And speaking of cute- the curl to your hair! You should wear it curly sometimes! It's ADORABLE! But really, I"m glad you guys had a fun day and got to see Catalina, albeit a tad cold in the water! You're the best!
Holly said…
Oh wait, I forgot- there are Mormons on Avalon? AND organic ketchup? Maybe we should all move there. . .

Cute beach bag, by the way!
Chadlee said…
Congrats on your anniversary! We never made it to Catalina Island, I wish we had. It looks like you had a great time. I still can't believe how adventurous you guys are! We will have to have to enjoy vacations and weekend getaways vicariously through you blog.
Tobey said…
you guys are so much fun!!!!
Rachel said…
Holy cow! I can't believe you guys have been married for 3 years!!!Congrats!!