Joining the Crowd

Well, after thinking about starting a blog for a few weeks, and after my 3 older sisters emailed me saying they started a blog, I decided I didn't want to be left out. However, I don't claim to have very many exciting things to post, and it may not be too often since Jay has his acting class on the weekends and that cuts back on the amount of adventure we can have. But hopefully this blog will give me more motivation to get out, take pictures, and see things we normally wouldn't so I have something to blog about. Count me in!

Comments

Holly said…
Oh my gosh- you're a total pro! This looks awesome! I LOVE the background and your guys' pictures are amazing. =) So glad you've converted!
adrienne said…
I'm excited you've decided to start a blog. It's so fun to see what people are up to and what's going on in their lives and nice to know that you like to copy your big sisters! I love your background, by the way.
Shannan said…
I was so excited to see you start a blog too! This is really fun and a great way that we can keep up with what we all are doing. Yay! I also love your background!
Erin said…
Yay! I'm glad you decided to join in on the fun.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations on joining the blogging madness. I love your background. Where did you download it from?