A Few Updates

So I missed Claire's 8 month update and she's turning 9 months on Sunday...I guess I need to just be ok that that's how things are right now. But I wanted to document a few things that we've been up to- and she's been up to, literally.

Jack started drawing like crazy and has a very unique way of drawing people.
 
He can also color within the lines all of a sudden.

We finally made it to the beach last week to meet our friends Annie, Lucy and Jane. Claire only ate one handful of sand (I think). Jack loved the water and we had a great time.

Two weeks ago Claire figured out how to move from laying down to sitting and she was so proud of herself. I was trying to film it but never caught it, and now it's a little after the fact.

She also learned this week how to pull herself to standing. Just today I was in the kitchen and heard her crying. I found her standing, leaning against the wall. Luckily her bed doesn't allow her to do that. :)
 

Her favorite foods right now are carrots, pasta, yogurt and Cheerios, and she loves drinking water from her chick straw cup I got her on clearance after Easter. She gets so excited when she sees it, it's pretty cute.

Comments