A Reply

I don't find it just a coincidence that when President Uchtdorf starting speaking on Saturday night at the Women's Conference that I felt like that talk was just for me (and I'm sure lots of women felt the same). I found his words so incredibly powerful. I am so grateful for this gospel, for wonderful leaders of our church who are inspired by God to know what we, the members of the church, need to hear. What a blessing to know that Heavenly Father loves each of us so much and that we should celebrate our different talents instead of comparing ourselves to others. I am more determined to focus on identifying my talents and working on making them better.

Comments

adrienne said…
I think we all need to be reminded of that at times! It was so fun talking to you the other night and I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas time!
Erin said…
Along with thinking of myself during his talk, I thought of you and how he was talking about exactly what you had posted about previously. I agree we are truly blessed through the leaders of the church. I am excited for Conference this weekend.
Shannan said…
Isn't inspiration great? I love that when we need a boost like that, we can usually find it in something like a talk from our Priesthood leaders. I am excited for this weekend!
Tom and Heather said…
I had read your last blog post right before the broadcast. When President Uchtdorf started speaking I instantly hoped you were listening! I think he hit the nail on the head with that talk.