Tag, I'm it!

My sister tagged me, so here you go:

A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: my husband, my sisters, and my friend Holly
C- Cake or Pie: I prefer cake, but I will eat either. :)
D- Day of Choice: Friday at 5:00pm because the whole weekend is ahead.
E- Essential Item(s): Natural Ice chapstick, knitting needles and yarn, good book, M.A.S.H.
F- Favorite Color: green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummy worms, but I'll eat either. :)
H- Hometown: American Fork, Utah
I- Indulgence(s): ice cream and chocolate
J- January or July: If I'm in Los Angeles, January. If I'm in Utah, July.
K- Kids: Not yet...
M- Marriage Date: June 29, 2005
N- Number of Siblings: 4 sisters and 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges, as long as I don't have to peel it.
P- Phobias or Fears: heights
Q- Quote(s): "Happiness is not the absence of conflict but the ability to cope with it." Or something like that. I have no idea where I heard that.
R- Reason To Smile: my handsome husband, my adorable nieces and nephews, babysitting Whitney, weather in LA, wonderful friends
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag: Holly, Trisha, Heather, Ines
U- Unknown Fact About Me: When I was 18, I auditioned for a touring company of Les Miserables.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: definitely a meat eater
W- Worst Habit: Eating whatever I want whenever I want. I really need to be better.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: neither
Y- Your Favorite Food: Chicken
Z: Zodiac: Scorpio

Comments

Chadlee said…
Hi Meghan - cute blog! I loved seeing the pictures of your knitted creations. You're so talented.
Holly said…
Awwww. . .how sweet you are! Thanks for being such a great friend!
Shannan said…
We have more than a few things in common! It is fun to read about you and learn things I didn't know.
This is Barb and Hannah. Fun to see your pic's and hear about what you're doing. Love ya!
Tom and Heather said…
Meghan, you found us! I didn't even have to give you the link...or did I? Yes, scatterbrained is my middle name it seems. Anyway, I'm tagged! Ok, so you posted this a long time ago, but I'm going to do it!